October 20, 2013
- Peter Beinart’s recent article, “The Rise of New New Left,” and how this thesis is consistent with the ARV-ATS outlook.
- Rick Perlstein’s skeptical response, which raises the spectre of an American fascism.
- How the Left has never recovered from the traumatizing experience of fascism and the crippling paranoia that grips the Left as a result.
- Why Anarchists should reject the cliches of progressive liberalism and social democracy, and instead embrace an uncompromisingly revolutionary stance.
- Why changing social conditions will make it necessary for Anarchists to evolve past the narrow race, class, and gender paradigm of the academic Left in favor of a radical populism that incorporates libertarian, decentralist, and anti-authoritarian ideas from all across the political spectrum into its approach.
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)