August 4, 2013
- A discussion of Walter Block’s classic work “Defending the Undefendable” and Sean Gabb’s new book on the decline of free speech in England.
- Why defending the outcast, despised, and disreputable much be a libertarian first principle.
- How too many left-anarchists have become de facto liberal Democrats and too many right-libertarians have become de facto conservative Republicans.
- Why the revolutionary strategy and program of ARV-ATS necessarily involves the embrace of hard-core extremism.
- Why anti-state movements must rise above casual dilettantism and embrace an authentic revolutionary outlook.
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)
Categories: Attack the System radio